- STEP 1 – Use Sulfur Soap during morning shower.
- STEP 2 – Apply Scabies Killer Enzyme Solution to affected areas 3 to 6 times daily.
- STEP 3 – Apply Scabies Killer Oil-Based Solution to affected areas 3 to 6 times daily.
- STEP 4 – Spray BugKiller Furniture & Bedding Spray with 24oz spray bottle on bedding and furniture, before going to work in the morning.
- STEP 5 – Sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth on bed sheets and/or raw mattress and all affected areas you suspect scabies might have fallen off your body and/or hiding.
DURING THE WORK DAY:
- STEP 1 – Apply Neem Oil to affected areas throughout the day.
- STEP 2 – Apply Scabies Paste to affected areas whenever itching occurs.
- STEP 3 – Apply Enzyme Solution to areas that itch or burn throughout the day.
- STEP 1 – After work or whenever changing clothing, always BAG used clothing in plastic trash bag and seal until you do laundry. Always use BugKiller Laundry Concentrate with each load of laundry to kill all scabies and eggs in your clothing.
- STEP 2 – Apply Diatomaceous Earth product to affected areas of skin and leave on until your evening bath. This procedure is optional.
- STEP 3 – Before you start Enzyme Bath, apply Scabies Paste to face to provide a barrier from fleeing scabies that will migrate to face during baths.
- STEP 4 – Take warm bath using Enzyme Bath Intensive first; staying in water as long as possible or until water is cool. Drain water and repeat process using Hot Oil Bath Intensive product. Use 1 to 2 ounces per bath.
- STEP 5 – Evenings: Spray BugKiller Furniture & Bedding Spray on bedding and furniture using 24oz spray bottle.
Optional use – Although somewhat messy, you can apply Scabies Oil or Neem Oil to all affected areas of skin and then shake onto treated skin our Diatomaceous Earth product. You may leave DE on skin for hours. You may even sleep with DE covering your affected areas of skin. Since scabies are primarily nocturnal, this combination will kill any scabies returning to the skins surface to molt, mate, breathe or lay eggs.