Neem Leaf Capsules
The benefits of Neem Leaf Capsules, taken internally, have numerous benefits:
- It helps strengthen the immune system.
- It enables detoxifying of the liver and blood from poisons and pesticides. Helps maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems.
- It helps regulate body functions and promotes general well-being.
- Neem’s anti-fungal properties are useful in treating internal fungal issues.
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels.
- The herb of choice for maintaining healthy skin.
- 500 mg. per Capsule- 120 ct. per Bottle.
- Kosher Certified Veggie Caps.
- The choice of Doctors and Practitioners.
- Grown on organic farms with no chemicals, pesticides or herbicides.
- Made with Certified Organic ingredients.
- Used to treat men suffering from enlarged prostate glands.
- Contain Omega 3 fatty acid (used to prevent arterial sclerosis).
- Neem is often used to maintain healthy skin.
There is plenty of scientific backup for Neem’s immune enhancement properties as a booster of the macrophage’s effectiveness. Scientific studies indicate that Neem boosts the immune system by energizing lymphocytes cells to respond to infection and other challenges to the body’s immunity. Modern research also confirms neem’s curative powers in case of many diseases and provides indications that neem might be used much more widely in the near future.
Access Nutraceuticals finest neem leaf, for encapsulation in veggie caps that contain no animal byproducts. Without a doubt, these certified-organic Neem Leaf Capsules are the best possible value for discerning customers who demand exceptional quality in their medicinal herbs.
Ingredients: neem leaf, hydroxpropyl methyl cellulose in a Kosher-certified, preservative-free vegetarian capsule that contains no starch, sugar, corn, soy, wheat or dairy products. These enclosed Neem Leaf Capsules contain 500 mg. each, per veggie cap with 120 counts per bottle. Recommended dosage one capsule in the morning and one capsule at night.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women or anyone (male or female) trying to conceive a child.